Data privacy statement
Auto-Kabel welcomes you to its website and thanks for your interest in our company and our products. The following provides information on the collection of personal data when using our website.
1. Basic information
(1) You can print out or save this document by using the usual functionality of your browsers (generally use "File" ® "Save as"). You can also download and archive this document in PDF format by clicking ® here. To open the PDF file you need the free Adobe Reader program (available at www.adobe.com) or a similar program for viewing PDF formats.
(2) Further information about the processing of personal data by Auto-Kabel beyond the operation of the website can be found in the additional ® Privacy Protection Provisions according to GDPR, which we also make available on our website.
(3) Unless otherwise described in the following sections, the legal basis for the handling of your personal data ensues from the necessity of a handling in order to make the functionalities available requested by you on this website (Art. 6(1)(b) General Data Protection Regulation).
2. Controller / Data Protection Officer
(1) Controller pursuant to Art. 4 Par. 7 EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is
Auto-Kabel Management GmbH
Im Grien 1, DE 79688 Hausen im Wiesental
hereinafter called "Auto-Kabel", "we“ or "us".
Further information about the provider can be found in our legal notice.
(2) You can contact the in-house data protection officer as follows: email@example.com or through our post address with the additional mention "Datenschutzbeauftragter".
3. Provision of the Website and Log Files
(1) In case of a merely informational use of the website, that is to say when you do not register nor send us information in any other way, we only collect the personal data transmitted automatically by your browser to our server. When you want to consult our website, we collect the following data, which we need for technical purposes, to be able to display our website and ensure stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 Par. 1 S. 1 point f GDPR):
· IP address
· Date and time of the request
· Time zone difference with respect to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
· Content of the request (concrete page)
· Access status/HTTP status code
· Transmitted data volume
· Website having emitted the request
· Operating system and its interface
· Language and version of the browser software.
(2) The IP addresses of the users are deleted or anonymized when they have finished using the website. In case of an anonymization, the IP addresses are modified in such a way that details of personal or factual circumstances can no longer, or only with disproportionate investment of time, cost and labor be attributed to an identified or identifiable natural person.
(1) In addition to the previously mentioned log file data, cookies are saved on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files attributed to the browser you use and saved on your hard disk and which provide certain information to the organization that set the cookie (here, to us). Cookies can neither run programs nor transmit viruses onto your computer. They serve the purpose of making the Internet offer more user-friendly and efficient.
a) This Website uses the following types of cookies, whose scope and operating mode are addressed below:
· Session cookies (see b)
· Persistent cookies (see c).
b) Session cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. They store a so-called session ID that allows attributing various requests of your browser to the common session. This allows us to recognize your computer when you access our website again at a later time. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or when you close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are deleted automatically after a specified duration, which can vary according to the cookie. You can delete the cookies at any time in the safety settings of your browser.
(3) For which purposes are we using cookies?
a) Settings and function
When you visit our website, the country and language selection defined or chosen by you is saved in cookies in order to save you the need for a new definition on subsequent visits. First, a check is carried out to see whether your browser supports cookies, and this information is saved in a further cookie. Then, country and language-specific localized information is displayed, which is also saved. Legal basis for this is Art. 6 Par. 1 S.1 point b GDPR.
In order to continuously improve out Internet offer for our customers and prospective clients, we use the Google Analytics web analysis service. The use of these cookies allows Google to provide us with information about the use of our Website. So for example we can now how often and in which order the individual pages are accessed and how long the visitors remain on our pages on average. We also find out whether users have already accessed our Internet offer at an earlier date. Legal basis for this is Art. 6 Par. 1 S.1 point f GDPR.
® see 7 Web analysis services
(4) Control over cookies
You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and e.g. control or refuse at will the acceptance of third-party cookies or of all cookies. Existing cookies can be deleted via the browser settings. Please note that, in this case, some functions of this website may not be accessible to you.
5. E-Mail Contact
(1) Auto-Kabel provides contact details to contact persons on its Website. The legal basis for the processing of data transmitted within the framework of the submission of a contact request via e-mail is Art. 6 Par. 1 point f GDPR. If the e-mail contact aims at the conclusion of a contract, Art. 6 Par. 1 point b GDPR is an additional legal basis for its processing. If the contact request aims at the initiation of an employment relationship, the legal basis is § 26 of the German Federal Data Privacy Act.
(2) The data is deleted as soon as it is no longer required for achieving the purpose for which it was collected. For the personal data from the input mask of the contact form and the data that has been transmitted via e-mail, this is the case when the conversation with the user is finished. The conversation is finished when the circumstances allow inferring that the concerned issue has been fully clarified.
6. Online Application
(1) Vacancies are advertised on our website under the heading "Jobs". A contact person with contact data is designated for queries relating to the different positions. We collect, process and use your personal data to process your online application. Your online application data is transmitted via e-mail directly to the Human resources Department and is of course treated confidentially. Suitable technical and organizational measures make sure that your personal data is treated confidentially, within the legal provisions.
(2) When filling in your online application, please note that the data is transmitted unencrypted via e-mail and that it may possibly be consulted or even falsified by unauthorized parties. You can also send us your documents by post. If you applied for a specific position which has already been filled, or if we consider that you would be also or even more suitable for another position, we will be glad to forward your application within our Company. Please inform us if you do not agree to this way of proceeding. Upon completion of the application procedure, and at the latest after 6 months, your personal data is automatically deleted, unless you expressly agree to storage for a longer period of time.
7. Web analysis services
Auto-Kabel uses Google Analytics. Legal basis for this is Art. 6 Par. 1 S.1 point f GDPR.
(1) This Website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called "Cookies", text files which are stored on your computer and allow an analysis of your use of the website. The information relating to your use of this website generated by the cookie is generally transmitted to a server of Google in the USA and stored there. If the IP anonymization has been activated on this website, your IP address is previously truncated by Google in the member states of the European Union or in other States party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a server of Google in the USA and truncated there. Google will use this information on behalf of the operator of this website to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on the website activity, and to provide the website operator with further services relating to the use of the website and of the Internet.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser within the framework of Google Analytics will not be amalgamated by Google with other data.
(3) You can prevent the installation of the cookies by activating the relevant setting of your browser software; we would however like to make you aware of the fact that in this case you may not be able to use all the functions of this website. You moreover can prevent the collection of the data generated by the cookie and relating to your use of the website (including your IP address) by Google, as well as the processing of this data by Google, by downloading and installing the available browser plug-in provided by Google.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension "_anonymizeIp()". IP addresses are therefore only processed further in abbreviated form to prevent them from being directly connected to a particular individual. If the data collected and relating to you includes a personal connection, it will be excluded immediately and the personal data will be deleted at once..
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyze and to be able to improve regularly the use of our website. The statistics obtained allows us to improve our offer and to make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which personal data is transmitted to the USA, Google committed to comply with the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://vvvvw.privacy-shield.gov/EU-US-Framevvork. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 Par. 1 S.1 point f GDPR.
(6) Third-party provider Information: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001. User conditions: http://vvvvw.google.com/analytics/terms/de.html, Data privacy overview: http://wvvvv.google.com/intl/de/analytics/learn/privacy.html, and the Data Privacy Statement: http://www.google.defintl/de/policies/privacy.
8. Your Rights
If personal data originating from you is processed, you are the data subject within the meaning of the GDPR, and you have the following rights vis-à-vis us as the controller:
a) Rights pursuant to Art. 15 ff. GDPR
(1) You have the right to information pursuant to Article 15 GDPR. Under certain conditions you have the right to rectification pursuant to Article 16 GDPR, the right to restriction of processing pursuant to Article 18 GDPR and the right to erasure ("right to be forgotten“) pursuant to Article 17 GDPR. You moreover have the right to receive the data provided by you in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format (right to data portability) pursuant to Article 20 GDPR, provided the processing is carried out by automated means and is based on consent pursuant to Article 6 Par. 1 point a) or Article 9 Par. 2 point. a) or on a contract pursuant to Article 6 Par. 1 point b) GDPR. The restrictions pursuant to §§ 34 and 35 of the German Federal Data Privacy Act apply to the right to information and to the right to erasure.
(2) You may revoke the consent at any time you have given us to process your personal data. This also applies to the revocation of declarations of consent granted to us before the application of the EU General Data Protection Regulation, i. e. before May 25, 2018. Please note that the revocation will only apply for the future. Processing carried out prior to the revocation will not be concerned.
b) Right to lodge a complaint
You have the possibility to lodge a complaint with us or with a data protection supervisory authority, in particular in the member state of your habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement (Article 77 GDPR in conjunction with § 19 of the German Federal Data Privacy Act). Point 9 remains unaffected.
c) Right to object
In addition to the above-mentioned rights, you have a right to object pursuant to Article 21 GDPR, as follows:
(1) Right to object in relation to a specific case
You have the right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, at any time to processing of personal data concerning you, which is based on Article 6 Par. 1 point e) GDPR (data processing in the public interest) and Article 6 Par. 1 point f) GDPR (data processing on the basis of a weighing of interests); this also applies to profiling based on this provision within the meaning of Article 4 Par. 4 GDPR.
Where you object, we will no longer process your personal data, unless we demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for this processing, which override your interests, rights and freedoms, or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
(2) Right to object to data processing for marketing purposes
In specific cases, we process your personal data for direct marketing purposes. You have the right to object at any time to processing of personal data concerning you for such marketing, which includes profiling to the extent that it is related to such direct marketing. Where you object to processing for direct marketing purposes, we will no longer process your personal data for such purposes.
The objection can be sent without observing any formal requirement to the body named at point 1 of this Data Privacy Statement.
9. Supervisory Authority
The supervisory authority competent for Auto-Kabel at its registered office in Hausen can be reached as follows:
Der Landesbeauftragte für den Datenschutz und die Informationsfreiheit
(The State Data Protection and Freedom-of-Information Officer)
Postfach 10 29 32, 70025 Stuttgart
10. Automated Decision-Making
As a general rule, we refrain from fully automated decision-making pursuant to Article 22 GDPR for establishing and implementing the business relationship.
In order to inform and advise you in a targeted way about our products, we, resp. the service provider, may use on our behalf web analysis instruments, in particular a tracking technology. This allows responsive communication and advertisement. In this regard, we refer to point 6 Web analysis services.
(1) We have taken technical and organizational security measures to protect your personal data against loss, destruction, manipulation and unauthorized access. All our employees and all third parties involved in data processing are obliged to comply with the requirements pursuant to the GPDR and to handle the personal data confidentially.
(2) In case personal data is collected and processed by means of contact forms, the transfer of this information will be encrypted in order to prevent misuse of this data by third parties. Our security measures are revised on an ongoing basis in accordance with the technical development.
We reserve the right to change our security and data protection measures, as far as this becomes necessary because of the technical development. In such cases, we will also adapt our Data Privacy Statement accordingly. Please always take note of the latest version of our Data Privacy Statement.