Useful tips for your application
«You never get a second chance to make a first impression.»
A first impression is made only once. This especially applies to your application. Please give us a short overview of your qualifications, interests and person. This is very easy. In order for you to know what we mean we would like to give you some useful advice.
1. Take care that your documents are complete.
We would like a comprehensive picture of you. Therefor we need complete application documents.
This usually contains:
- Motivational letter including salary expectation
- All relevant job certificates
- Application file (no loose pages)
2. Tell us why you think you are the right one for us.
We would like to get an impression of you as a person. Set up a letter of motivation giving us a feeling of who you are and why you are applying for the job. Ask yourself the following questions:
- Which occupation are you applying for?
- Why are you interested in this job?
- What are your expectations toward this job?
- Why are you especially suitable for this job?
- What makes you as an employee especially valuable for us?
Let your letter of motivation make us keen on meeting you!
3. Show us your CV.
It is very important to us to know about your professional experience and your development. So please add an up-to-date CV:
- Tabulate your CV.
- Start with the last job position.
- Also mention personal interests and hobbies.
4. Attractive documents make a difference.
Please keep certain standards in mind:
- Scrutinize your documents on expression and spelling mistakes.
- Ensure a clear structure and readability.
- Stick to common rules of written correspondence (e.g. paragraphs, line spacing, type sizes).
- Please add an email address, should you have one.
5. We look forward to you!
If you consider these few tips, then nothing should prevent a successful application.
We look forward to meeting you!